AAHA-Accredited Hospitals: Champions for Excellent Care
We are an AAHA-accredited veterinary hospital. That means we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Pets are our passion. And keeping them healthy is our #1 priority. Here, we strive to deliver excellent care for pets. Because your pets deserve nothing less. Nearly 60 percent of pet owners believe that their pet’s veterinary hospital is accredited when it is not. In actuality, only 12-15% of animal hospitals have gone through the accreditation evaluation process by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). We are proud to call ourselves an AAHA-accredited hospital. Learn more about AAHA accreditation and why our accreditation is important to you and your pet. Visit aaha.org/petowner
We care about you and your pets! We beat competitors pricing!
- • Don't be fooled by corporate veterinary practices claiming to be low cost or advertising low exam fees to get you in the door.
- • Our pricing is usually lower than these corporations. They are not delivering the same quality or individual care that our experienced doctors thrive at.
- • We are so confident that we have the best pricing around that we will beat any competitors written quote for identical services.
We offer affordable, high quality veterinary services including:
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Bulldog Airway Surgery (elongated soft palate, stenotic nares)
- Spays and Neuters
- Fracture Repair
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL Surgery - Lateral Suture, TPLO, TTA)
- Digital Radiology
- Internal Medicine
- Hospitalization and Intensive Care
- Pain Management
- Preventative Medicine & Wellness Exams
- Behavior Counseling
- In house full diagnostics and pharmacy
- Prescription diets
- Flea and tick control
- Pet microchips
- Euthanasia services
We are proud to be members of the following: